In January I spent 4.5 hours on Debian LTS, resulting in no uploads:
- Work on backporting security fixes to ceph, which I still haven't tested yet, so it hasn't been uploaded.
In January I spent 0 hours on Debian ELTS. I'm cutting my LTS & ELTS hours down to 0, for the next couple of months, as I'm sailing and have more limited time.
During the month, Freexian sponsored 8 hours of 37 I spent on Debian:
debian.socal infrastructure administration:
- Handling an outage on matrix.debian.social due to a full disk. This happens somewhat frequently, the database grows fast, we need to implement proper monitoring...
- Upgraded pleroma on pleroma.debian.social. And then investigated constant performance issues.
- Escalated a host machine outage to people who had the rights to file issues with the hosting company.
- Some general cleanup.
- Upgraded element on element.debian.social.
- debian.net VM creation: botfleet.debian.net, meetbot2.debian.net
- DebConf administration:
- Helped some minidebconfs to set up websites.
- Set up an email alias for the treasurer team.
- Requested write access to debconf.org domains DNS for terceiro.
- Reviewed and gave feedback on the proposed venue contract for DebConf 23.
- python-team package maintenance: beets, hatch-vcs, hatchling, python-pip, pystemmer, configobj.
- python-team sponsorship: bidict, foolscap, scikit-build, Reviewed twisted security patches for CVE-2022-39348.
- General package maintenance: re2 (which missed the transition window for bookworm), dh-python: 1 + 2, distro-info-data.
- Python 3.11 transition: adonthell, cadabra2 (investigation only), python-cryptography, python-rstr, gavodachs, pytorch (investigation only), setuptools-scm, python3-defaults: 1 + 2, foolscap.
- Implementing PEP-668: python3.11, python-pip, upstream-coordination,
- Bug Triage: reviewed some future design questions about distro-info-data, did a big cleanup of python3-defaults and python3.10 bugs.
A Freexian customer also sponsored some work on Debian packages: